Little Dragon - The Beginning

Biodata
Name : Ahmad Syafie
Nickname : Pie
DOB : 08-12-2000
Friday 12:11 pm
Place of birth: Pantai Medical Centre, Ayer Keroh.
Baby Serial No. : 001208-04-0429
Pie- The Beginning
After seemingly a very long long wait; agonizing, huffing and puffing in and out the delivery room for almost 20 hours ( the above only applicable to me, father-to-be .. as for my wife, I wouldn't dare to imagine), the much awaited cry reached my ears. Sense of relief? No.. not yet!! Is my wife,OK?? Is my baby OK?? Then, a nurse came out smiling with the news and the moment I saw my wife and my baby, I thanked God zillionth times.. ( I have to admit under some special circumtances I really really really thank our god.. ).
So, that was the beginning for our first child, our baby boy, Pie. (Note: I've considered to be with my wife during the delivery but opted out at the last moment.. Yan told she was glad I wasn't there because she couldn't imagine seeing my expressions during the ordeal.. he! he! hee!)
The Little Dragon
There was also a lady in early thirties about to give birth but no.. not that soon. She was very adamant and persistent to have it on that particular day, on the 8th December, 2000 .. year of the Dragon. And she had her way when the doc agreed to force the baby out by"vacuum suction" technique. Interesting! Let see what that was all about.
The Wisdom of Chinese
Horoscope:" The Dragon is a creature of myth and legend. A symbol of good fortune and sign of intense power, the Oriental Dragon is regarded as a divine beast . In Eastern philosophy, the Dragon is said to be a deliverer of good fortune and a master of authority. Therefore, those people born in Dragon years are to be honored and respected ".
Sure thing! .. especially for the " master of authority" part. Till now, Yan, Pie's mother falls subservient under his demanding authority. I'm still looking for concrete proofs for the " deliverer of good fortune" part though. Maybe I've to wait a bit longer.. sigh!! Then again, I should count my blessing to have a healthy, naugthy cute boy.
As for Muslims, Friday is the holiest day and Ramadhan is the holiest month. Double bonuses, what more can I ask!!
Irregardless, any parent would hope the best for their kids and an auspicious day of birth could certainly be a good start.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home